Thursday, April 2, 2009

First of negaitve Ned.... You got to get out more. There is more to life than soy beans and lettuce wraps!!! There is a thing called happiness and fun. I don't know if you have heard about those words so I will fill you in... Happines is a state of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy! Fun: activities that are enjoyable or amusing !!! Now if I got this right INTENSE JOY and ENJOYABLE OR AMUSING!!! hmmmm when I eat a doughnut I feel intense joy and it is very enjoyable.... plus amusing!!! This one time Luke, Jenna, and I went to Krispy Kremes and ate like 6 doughnuts each and we couldn't stop laughing the entire time.. We were sitting there eating doughnuts and had our mouths full of doughnuts and we just sat there pointing at each other laughing! Tears were pouring down our faces!! I will never forget that as long as I live. I would have to say it was so fun and made me so happy... Jaclyn! Without those doughnuts there would have been no fun that night okaaaay!!!
Next of all~ doughnuts with Santa!!!! you buy doughnuts all the proceeds go to help children!!!!! Fatty food goes to help save a childs life you greedy veggie eater!!!


Now I didn't do this picture! I typed in doughnuts and what do you know, happy and doughnuts were in the same picture. I have heard that a mans pursuit in life is to find happiness... People search their whole lives to find happiness... who knew that someone could find happiness right down the street at the grocery store. Who knew that a little round bread with frosting and sprinkles could bring such joy and wonderful memories. Even though they aren't your green beans and peas, eating them won't put in the hospital or kill ya..(unless thats all you eat!) They may make you have an extra roll... but thats more to love. Everyone and the dog has to be skinny.... EVERYONE! Everyone worries that they aren't skinny enough. The WHOLE WORLD worries about it!! it is getting old!!! Someone needs to be different or this world is gonna get really boring!!! Bring on the doughnuts!!! Bring on the fun... get rid of all the people thinking that they have to be skinny and eat nothing but .... or should I say drink nothing but water to be attractive.... ummmm boring.

Look Heart shaped doughnuts... LOVE!!! Goodness so many good things come with doughnuts! And by the way Jenn, Tanna, and I happen to be the fun sisters! We know how to party and not worry so much!!! I mean eat the doughnuts eat some veggies maybe a brisk walk .... call it a day!!! Anyways who doesn't love a good doughnut with a tall glass old healthy calcium... MILK!! Jaclyn and other health freaks in the world let go.... Breath .... create some fun memories, and share the love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment