Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Flip Girl!! Do you got Beans for brains!!!?
Jac he did that too!!!! hahaha everytime I had problems in the lady area Dad would be at my rescue... well he would look like he does in this picture... kind of rolled over hoping what I was asking wasn't true but when it came to it dad would be at the store getting all my items I needed! One time he took me to my Shriners appointment and we were sitting in the waiting room when all of a sudden it hit!!! The worst cramps I have ever had I had to lay on the waiting room chairs!!! Dad said, "hold on I will be back!" He left the hospital and like 30 minutes later he was back with a bag of feminie products!!! Who does that! I love it
This is memory that almost put me in my grave but it ended up being hilarious!!! Right before Monkey and I got married, my cousin Todd and I decided to do one last music video while I was single!!! hahah So anyways we needed my dads truck cause it was so snowy and his truck worked the best in the snow... but really it was because it had a really good sound system! I begged him!! He was way nervous about letting us use it cause when Todd and I get together we usually end up breaking something! Finally he let us use it! We were stoked! So we were doing our music viedo outside whe the camera ran out of batteries... we left the car on hte road in back of our house and ran in for honestly 10 minutes and started fliming! Oh the video turned out great!!! we were so proud till we got back in my Dad's truck! Todd tried to start the truck!!! GRIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDD........ THE WHEEL WOULDN'T TURN!!! When we put it into drive it grinded the tire!!! MY HEART SANK!!!! I am a dead women!! "TODD! "i said "did you turn on the four wheel drive?" YEAH Todd said freakin out!!!! IT WAS BROKEN!!! we ruined my fathers truck! Thoughts flew through my head... I GOT TO GET SOME MONEY AND FAST! So we thought of a plan.... MY WEDDING... i won't get a cake i'll make it, I will only have water, I will return my dress and find a cheaper one, I will take back the brides maids shirts and they can wear whatever... there was like 600$ WONDERFUL! I wrote that on paper and was going to give it to him!
We told my Dad what happened and told him how we didn't know how it happened, maybe the 4 wheel drive.......... WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! I have never heard such a loud voice in my life! I almost fainted. He made us take him to the truck and he was saying things I don't even know! There was the truck.... FLIP MAMIE!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKIN!? THE SIDE OF THE TRUCK IS BANGED UP!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!? YOU RAN INTO SOMETHIN!!! he was going off I was about to cry...
Then I saw it... a note in the front window: SORRY I slid into your truck, my insurance will take care of the damages... (her number)! I wanted to drop to my knees and scream REJOICE!!! my Dad read the letter.... His face turned back to his normal color... He said "OH wonderful!!! no worries!!" He looked at us and smiled and was so happy he didn't have to fix his truck!!! He was so jolly the rest of the night ..hahahahaI love stories like this, What I will always remember is how we felt after it all! My Dad is the greatest!!!
He can make anyone feel so special!! Dad and I love Mac n cheese from KFC! he will bring me a bowl sometimes just cause! Chocolate milk in the fridge just cause!!! anything... just cause! He is the best to watch a show with, like Jac said he has a big heart or maybe big tear ducs!.... He has the biggest heart! no matter who needs help my Dad is the first one there to help!!! I love him so much! This last Christmas we drew names and did serivce for someone in our family... My Dad got my brother Mike! Everyone knows my Dad's knees aren't the best... that didn't matter to him he got out in the freezing cold to shovel Mike's driveway and pathways! It snowed alot!!!!!!!! Without fail he was there... fake knees and all! I love my Dad!!! There is no one like him!

No comments:

Post a Comment